We have many Hyundai, Kia and Nissan certified used cars in our inventories
How do our used cars become certified?
In order to carry the certified label, the vehicles that come into our dealerships must meet certain requirements and go through our certification program. Not all the vehicles in our used cars inventory can be certified, and we’ll never mislead you into thinking so.
Here are some of the important things our car dealerships look at when certifying used cars
- Mileage – must be below manufacturer requirements for certification
- Performance – the vehicles must pass all of our inspections, both visual and mechanical
- Accident history – we review each car’s vehicle history report to make sure it hasn’t been in any accidents
Sometimes certified vehicles are also known as certified pre-owned (CPO). Each manufacturer has its own set of requirements we have to follow in certifying their vehicles, and the benefits included make them great vehicles to own.What’s more to know about certified used cars? Our team is always standing by to tell you the complete details about owning a certified vehicle when you visit us at our dealership locations.
What else can we help you with?
- Do you need service for your vehicle, such as repair work or maintenance?
- Do you want to learn more about our dealerships? Contact us to learn more about how we can help you get into a certified pre-owned vehicle today. Thank you for choosing Nemet Motors.