As you're shopping NYC car dealers, should you buy or lease a car?
If you are unsure, you can take our short quiz to find out whether buying or leasing a car from our NYC car dealers would be better for you
According to cars.com
, approximately 80 percent of car buyers will use cash or finance their car purchase by using a loan. The other 20 percent? They lease. Both have their benefits, and even though a larger majority do not lease, you can't deny the benefits leasing can bring. Some of the questions you should ask yourself include:
- Are you self-employed?
- Can you write off a lease as a business expense
- Do you have a lot of cash on hand that could get you a better deal up front?
- Do you want a brand new car every few years?
- Do you have to have all the latest car gadgets and technologies in your vehicle?
- Do you think of car ownership as a five- to 10-year commitment?
- If you're not self-employed or can't write off a lease as a business owner, how many miles do you average per year?
- Do you like road trips?
Sure, this is a long list of questions, but similar questions like these in our Buy vs. Lease Quiz will help you determine the better option for you as you're shopping for vehicles at our NYC car dealers
. If you have any questions, call any of our Nemet Motors dealerships and we can guide you through this quiz and explore more options available for you.