You can now get new Brooklyn models with lease payment options from Brooklyn car dealers
At Nemet Motors, we understand that you want the lowest lease payment plan from Brooklyn car dealers.
Special lease plans are now available at our Brooklyn car dealers
on new Hyundai, Kia and Nissan models. To find out more, review them on this page.
What are the essentials of leasing a car? How does it work?
- The most important aspect of a lease is that when it's over, your Hyundai, Kia and Nissan vehicle no longer stays in your possession. This is unlike a purchase, where you retain ownership of the car until the time you decide to sell it to another buyer or a dealer.
- Even after your lease is over, you can continue to drive the same vehicle. This can be done by buying the vehicle from a Brooklyn car dealer.
- When you lease a car, it typically involves a predetermined period of use. This period generally runs for 2 years or longer.
- A lease also requires that the yearly mileage be maintained within a set number, which is decided by the dealer. Put simply, this means you can drive only up to a certain number of miles. However, this is nothing to worry about as this number is set at a reasonable range.
- If you're self-employed or a small business owner, you can enjoy tax benefits on your leased vehicle. All you need to do is maintain proper and thorough records of the miles traveled and other related expenditures in order to support your benefit claims when filing your tax returns.
- At some Brooklyn car dealerships, there is also the option of trading in your Hyundai, Kia and Nissan vehicles before the lease period gets over. To use this option, you need to make sure before you sign up for the lease that it includes an early lease return policy.
At Nemet Motors, we'd be happy to answer any questions or doubts that you may have regarding leasing. If you're undecided about purchasing or leasing your next vehicle, then we invite you to take part in our buy vs lease quiz
quiz. Call us or drop in at Nemet Motors to find out further details of our Hyundai, Kia and Nissan lease program.